Some of the categories at The De la Warr include the following:
Original early 20th century records delivered by modern technology
Prints & Pictures
● 5,000 square feet of specialist 20th Century Decorative Arts dealers.
● Includes Art Deco, Arts & Crafts, Art Nouveau, Modernist & Mid Century design.
● Stunning examples of Furniture, Ceramics, Lighting, Metalwork, Jewellery, Paintings & Pictures, Glass, Handbags & Fashion.
● Art Pottery 1900 – Deco ceramics, fat Lave, clocks & Lighting
● The Design Gallery – furniture, lighting, Jewellery
● Behind The Boxes – All thing deco & mid century classics
● Deco Dave – Renowned deco lighting guru
● Cathy de Gihon – Art Nouveau and Arts & Crafts specialist
● Astrid Ruffhead – Modernist Jewellery
● Darryl Goodwin – Unique & wonderful decorative arts
● Yvonne & Barry Eley – Art Deco/Arts & Crafts furniture & lighting specialists
● Colin Pender Antiques – Arts & Crafts/Deco furniture & Lighting specialist
● Rob Darnell – Ceramics, Glass, Metalwork & Lighting from the 20th decorative arts movements
● James Strang – all manner of 20th century decorative arts
● Pete The Clock – Deco clocks and much more
● Toni & Alan Levitt – Hand bags & luggage from the 20th century
● Style1900 – Arts & Crafts furniture, copper work, ceramics & pictures
● Shire of Surrey – Classic deco Pottery, glass & Smalls from the great makers
● Kirsty Lewis – All things nouveau
● David Clark – 20th century decorative arts
● Ron Miller – 20th century lighting, glass & ceramics
● Geraldine – original prints & pictures
● Apex Antiques – 20th century decorative ceramics specialists
● Hilary Conquy – Noted specialist 20th century jewellery dealer
● Cheryl Jelfs – Art Deco ceramics, glass, lighting & small furnishing items
● Sue Warde – Well established high end deco specialist dealer in ceramics, glass, metalwork & lighting
● Omega Studios – Mid century jewellery, Art, Glass, Ceramics, Textiles, Wood & Furniture
● Jess LeLong – Boutique Jeweller making Art Deco and Nouveau style items sold in Knightsbridge, Covent Garden and the west end.
● Shellac Music – 1920’s /1930’s music delivered by 21st century technology
● Clare Van Moppes – Founded 40 years ago by her father, Michael, a noted gemologist, Clare’s hand made, bespoke jewellery retails in both the Kings Road London & the Brighton Lanes.
● Grand Designs – 20th century decorative arts
Book an exhibition space for a future Decorative Arts fair.
Should you wish to exhibit at the Voewood October show, or any of the other stylish shows we have in the pipeline please email Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes a cancellation occurs for an imminent fair. If you would like to see if anything is available please email Lucy on the above address.
Bill Jones, Organiser
Bill has indulged his passion for the arts and craft movement since his very first show at The Greenwich Art Deco Show, 1985.
As well as running two shops, Style 1900, London Road, Bexhill on Sea and Grand Designs, St Leonards on Sea he is still a regular exhibitor at shows, the favorite being the Eltham Palace Deco show. Eltham Palace inspired Bill to organise his own shows in statement buildings, selling beautiful things.